29 June 2008
19 June 2008
1. At the beginning of the year feast, who is the only person who rudely interrupts Dumbledore during his speech?
b. Professor Umbridge
2. Off what street is the alley where Harry first met Sirius?
3. Tonks’ mother had two sisters, both pure-bloods, and both left on the Black Family Tree. What are their names?
c. Narcissa and Bellatrix
4. What spell are the students studying in McGonalgall’s class when Umbrdige is doing her inspection?
b. The Shrinking Spell
5. Who comes to warn Harry and the rest of Dumbledore’s Army that Umbridge and her group of followers are coming to break up their meeting?
6. Who are the members of the Order that met Harry Potter in the Dursely’s house during the summer before his fifth year?
c. Alastor Moody, Nymphadora Tonks, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Elphias Doge, Dedalus Diggle, Remus Lupin, Emmeline Vance, Sturgis Podmore, Hestia Jones
7. Moody used the Disillusionment Charm on Harry.
8. Which of these Death Eaters is Sirius related to?
d. All of these
9. At what age did Sirius leave his home?
10. How many of the original Order members were killed (don’t include those who disappeared)?
Post these pictures to your blog. They must either be posted or linked to from your blog in order to receive points.
13 June 2008
A few days after bringing it home, I got dressed for dinner and met my parents in the dining hall. Dinner was brought to me, and when I looked at it I said, "What the bloody hell is that?!" My parents looked at me in horror, and then anger. I was sent to my bedroom for my foul mouth. After they were done eating, my mother came to my room and asked me where I learned such language and I told her from Duncan. Apparently, that jarvey's speak in rudes phrases and insults slipped her mind. Soon after that incident, Duncan left the house. My parents said they sent it to some family in France.
So, while jarvey's might be cute, they can be problematic if you care what your children say.]
My trip with my mother was fabulous. She took me to Paris and then we spent time with my family in Provence. Shopping in Paris... to die for!
03 June 2008
See you next week!
(erm, wish me luck, I am going to be in the midst of moving hell... times like this I wish I really knew magic!)